魔兽世界玩家社区APP官网

标题: [提问] 这是直升退款成功吗? [打印本页]

作者: 紫影蓝星惹    时间: 2023-3-4 11:30
标题: [提问] 这是直升退款成功吗?
怎么游戏里还有直升的按钮。还是在英文界面申报退款速度快,用繁体中文在TW的战网,几天了没人搭理我。
.I′m Game Master Ekalynao and I will be looking at your case to help you the best I can, and thank you for reaching out to our Support Team

I see that you are contacting us because you wish for a refund on your purchase of World of Warcraft Northrend Heroic Upgrade.
As a player myself, I can completely understand that sometimes we may make an honest mistake when purchasing a product.

Keeping in mind that refunds are a courtesy and an exception, I am very happy to inform you that everything went accordingly, and a refund has been granted to such a nice player like yourself.

Your funds are always returned to the original payment method, and Blizzard Customer Support cannot speed up the return of the funds.
It usually takes 3-14 working days to be completed, however, depending on the payment method, the transaction can take up to 6 weeks.

Keep on gaming but remember, &quotlay Nice, Play Fair".

Blizzard Customer Support
Game Master Ekalynao

我是游戏大师Ekalynao,我会关注你的情况,尽我所能帮助你,感谢你联系我们的支持团队 我看到你联系我们是因为你希望得到购买魔兽世界诺森德英雄升级的退款。 作为一名玩家,我完全能够理解有时我们在购买产品时可能会犯一个诚实的错误。 请记住,退款是一种礼貌和例外,我很高兴地通知你,一切都进行得很顺利,像你这样优秀的球员已经获得退款。 你的资金总是被退回到原来的支付方式,暴雪客服无法加快资金的退回速度。 通常需要3-14个工作日才能完成,但是,根据支付方式的不同,交易可能需要长达6周的时间。 继续玩游戏,但记住,“玩得好,玩得公平”。 暴雪客户支持 游戏大师Ekalynao

欢迎光临 魔兽世界玩家社区APP官网 (https://www.huaijiufu.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.5